Tuesday, May 2, 2017

RCAD -- 2017 Spring Work





     Above are a few screenshots of an Adventure Game project I worked on -- an Adventure Game that brought about quite a bit of stress and frustration. It was my first crack at creating a small game from scratch (within Unreal Engine 4) and I had an opportunity to learn a whole lot and gain more appreciation about the strenuous game-making process -- constant trial and error, with sprinkles of success -- at least at the beginning. I had a chance to expand on my skills as a level designer, character creator, character animator, and level artist, which were all exciting to tackle and slowly triumph over.



     Another project I worked on -- Sculpting a character. This guy is paired with a modified Camaro '67 -- which I may upload after I take better screenshots. This character project gave me a chance to dabble into Zbrush, which began to feel like Photoshop after I got used to it. I still have to texture this guy as well and I'll update the photos when that is completed.

So much more to do~

No comments:

Post a Comment