Sunday, January 29, 2017

Jam's Plays: Spiky Block HD Remaster GOTY Player's Choice Reboot Ultimate 4K Edition [P1] [Final]



     In this all new adventure taken on by the Legend himself, Jumping Jim, explore the vast depths of the abyss as you avoid these totally radical spiky blocks and collect coins.

Okay, but.. all in all, this process of creating animation for an object in a scene was pretty fun -- I enjoyed the result. Unreal's timeline, however, is not very efficient at allowing it's user to quickly enter keys to the timeline and duplicate or shift them around accurately -- the process, relative to what I've experienced with timeline's in Maya and Blender, is much slower than it should be, granted I understand the fact that Unreal is not program meant for animation primarily. Aside from that, the process was pretty smooth -- the hardest thing being that I had to make sure I wasn't mixing up my X and Y curves in the timeline because re-entering the values takes a bit too long to do -- longer than it should.

I'm going to call these blocks Sleps. Avoid them -- they'll kill ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment